Color Wow Dream Filter Pre-Shampoo Mineral Remover 200mL
Detox spray removes dulling mineral and pollutant buildup, revealing lighter brighter colour instantly. No peroxide, no dyes.
No heat, no cap, no messy mixing! Ground-breaking pre-shampoo spray combines two molecular filters and two polymeric filters to work like a magnet. Safe, non-harsh, non-stripping formula gently extracts calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, manganese, aluminum and chlorine deposits that build up in your hair from hard water, well water, and pool water in under 3 minutes.
Designed for anyone who has hard water or well water, or swims in chlorinated pools. If you have blonde, grey, or white natural or colour-treated hair. If you have any shade of colour-treated hair that looks orange, brassy, greenish. If you have coarse, stiff, dull, unresponsive hair. Before colour processing.
- Gentle treatment works in under 3 minutes
- Removes minerals (found in well water/hard water) that darken and distort your colour
- Leaves hair softer, silkier, brighter
- No sulphates, cruelty-free, gluten-free, vegan
- Gentle, anti-bacterial formula for healthier hair and scalp
- Allure: The Beauty Expert - Best of Beauty Award Winner 2019
- Naturally Curly: Leaders in Curl - Best of the Best Award Winner 2019
- Women's Health Game Changers 2019
- Byrdie Editor's Pick 2019
How to Use:
Apply to dry hair before shampooing. Spray evenly to saturate hair thoroughly. Wait 1-3 minutes, then shampoo. For best results, use Color Wow Color Security Shampoo and Color Security Conditioner.
What elements does Dream Filter remove from hair?
- Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminum: Leave behind heavy buildup, which dulls colour, weighs hair down and makes it feel dry.
- Iron, Manganese: Discolour hair by causing it to oxidise, resulting in brassiness.
- Copper: Interferes with colour processing by acting as a catalyst with developers, accelerating their strength and causing damage inside and out.
- Chlorine: Produces a green tint on light hair and causes dark hair to turn even darker.
Does Dream Filter affect colour processing?
Yes, in a good way! Dream Filter removes metals (like copper and manganese) that act as catalysts to accelerate developers, which can lead to unpredictable results and damage to hair, inside and out. Dream Filter should be used prior to a lightening service to ensure best results.
How does Dream Filter compare to typical chelating formulas?
Typical chelating formulas are either harsh on the hair, compromising the cuticle and stripping colour, or are weak and require extended processing time and heat. Dream Filter's breakthrough technology contains a unique combination of polymeric and molecular filters that have been engineered to effectively remove metals faster and more efficiently while being gentle on the hair.
Is Dream Filter colour safe?
Yes, it is pH balanced and does not contain any harsh ingredients.
Is Dream Filter keratin safe?
Yes, it does not contain any ingredients that will adversely affect a keratin treatment.
Will Dream Filter work on wet hair?
Yes, but when hair is wet Dream Filter gets diluted and cannot work as effectively. For best results, apply Dream Filter to dry hair.
Can this be used under heat? With a cap?
Dream Filter’s breakthrough technology is effective without the use of heat or a cap.
Aqua/Water, Acrylic Acid/Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonic Acid Copolymer, Cocoamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate FORMULA #308-1
Color Wow are beauty problem solvers. For decades, they’ve changed women’s lives by solving unmet beauty problems with innovative products. And now, with Color Wow, they're products are solving every issue related to colour-treated hair.